Medical Science Current Affairs (Page : 1)
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
"A staff nurse from city Hospital was infected with a life-threatening disease after she accidently pricked herself while assisting a doctor during an eme
Medical Science Tidbits ( Jan 01, 1970 - May 12, 2015 )
- Nov 29, 2014 Location in the brain where memories are generated found show
- Sep 16, 2014 Centre approves launching of the National AYUSH Mission (NAM). show
- Aug 11, 2014 Government to come up with “National Hypertension Day”. show
- Feb 01, 2014 Indian Institute of Science (IISc) to set up a 'brain research centre' in Bangalore worth Rs 225 crore. show
- Sep 19, 2013 Centre to bring in a new law to regulate all biomedical and health research in country; to ensure ethical research and compensation policy for human participants. show
- Jul 31, 2013 India's first private DNA Forensic laboratory comes up at Gurgaon; launched by global biotech company 'Life Technology'.
- Jun 29, 2013 Mizoram undergoes PRRS(Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome) virus attack in pigs. World Organization for Animal Health(OIE) issues desease alert.
- Jun 28, 2013 Britain plan to become the first country in the world to offer "three-parent" IVF babies. The technology aims to reduce potential hereditary diseases in children.
- Jun 25, 2013 ICMR set up expert committee to devise strategy to ensure eradication of wild Poliovirus and reduce emergence and circulation of 'Vaccine-Deprived Polio Virus' in the country.
- May 16, 2013 India develops indigenous Rotavirus Vaccine, to cost just Rs 54. - read more
- May 14, 2013 One lakh children in India taken away by Diarrhoea every year; Lancet