Questions based on Partnership
- Three partners A,B and C invest Rs.1600.Rs.1800 and Rs.2300 respectively in business.How should they divide a profit of Rs.1918?
- Three partners A,B and C invest Rs.2000, Rs.2500 and Rs.1100 respectivelyin a business. if the total profit is Rs.562.80,find the share of all in the profit ?
- A,B, and C enter in to partnership.A advances Rs.1200 for 4 months, B Rs.1400 for 8 months and C Rs.1000 for 10 months.They Gain Rs. 585 altogether.Find the share of each ?
- A starts a business by investing Rs.500, B Joins him after two months by investing Rs. 400 and C joins them after 6 months by investing Rs.800.If the annual profit is Rs. 444, find the profit of C.
- A and B entered in to a partnership investing Rs.16000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. After 3 months. A withdraws Rs.5000 while B invests Rs.5000 more. After 3 Months ,C joins the bussiness with a capital of Rs.210000 by what amount the share of B exceeds that of C,out of at total profit of Rs. 26400 after one year?
- A,B, and C invested capitals in the ratio 2:3:5; the timing of their investment being in the ratio 4:5:6. In what ratio would their profit be distributed?
- A starts a bussiness with Rs. 2,000. B joins him after 3 months with Rs. 4000.C puts a sum of Rs.10,000 in the bussiness for 2 months only.At the end of the year the bussiness gave a profit of RS 5600. How should the profit be divided among them?
- A and B enter in to a speculation. A puts in Rs.50 and B puts in Rs. 45. At the end of 4 months. A withdraws half his capital and C enters with a capital of Rs. 70. At the end od 12 months, in what ratio will the profit be divided ?
- A,B and C enters in to a partnership. A invest Rs. 4000 for the whole year.B put in Rs.6000 at the first and increasng to Rs. 8000 at the end of 4 months,while C puts in at first Rs. 8000 but withdraws Rs. 2000 at the end of 9 months.Find the profit of A at the end of year, if the total profit is Rs.16950.
- A starts a bussiness with Rs. 1000. B joins him after 6 months with Rs. 4000 . C puts a sum of Rs.5000 for 4 months only.At the end of the year the bussiness gave a profit of Rs. 2800. How should the profit be divided among them ?
- A and B enter into a partnership for a year . A contributes Rs. 3000 and B Rs. 4000. After 8 months they admit C, who contributes Rs. 4500. If B withdraws his contribution after 6 months, how would they share a profit of Rs, 1300 at the end of the year ?
- A and B enter into a partnership with Rs. 700 and Rs. 600 respectively. After 3 months A withdraws 2/7 of his stock but after 3 months more he put back 3/5 of what he had withdrawn.The profits at the end of the year are Rs.726,how much of this should A receive ?
- Vimla and Surjeet started a shop jointly by investing Rs.9000 and Rs.10500 respectively. After 4 months Jaya joined them by investing Rs.12500 while Surjeet withdrew Rs. 2000. At the end of the year there was a profit of Rs.4770. Find the share of Jaya.
- A and B enter in to partnership investing Rs. 120000 and Rs. 16000 respectively.After 8 months C also joins the bussiness with a capital of Rs. 15000. The share of C in a profit of Rs. 45600 after 2 Year will be ?
- A,B and C invested capitals in the ratio 1:2:3; the timing of their investment being in the ratio 1:2:3; the timing of their investment being inthe ratio In what ratio would their profitbe distributed ?
(2) Rs. 201,Rs.251,Rs.110.55
(3) Rs.108, Rs.252, Rs.225
(5) Rs. 3600
(7) Rs. 1680, Rs.2520, Rs.1400
(10) Rs.600,Rs.1200, Rs.1000
(11) Rs. 600, Rs.400,Rs 300