Indo-Japan joint statement on civil nuclear deal vows to accelerate negotiations; mentions no precondition of signing NPT.
- read more >Login To Save for Revision
- Government to bring 'Coal Regulatory Authority Bill', to address pricing, supply and quality issues.>Login To Save for Revision
- Russian scientists claim to have discoverd blood in the carcass of a wooly female mammoth , unearthed on a remote island in the Arctic Ocean.>Login To Save for Revision
- Union government unveiled draft proposal of 'National Water Framework Law' and 'National Guidelines for Inter-state Water Sharing and River Basin Authorities'.>Login To Save for Revision
- Assam is the only place in the world enviornmentally suitable to producing all the four varieties of natural silks: Eri, Muga, Mulberry and Tussar.>Login To Save for Revision
- Acclaimed filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh, winner of several National Awards dies at 49. - read more>Login To Save for Revision
- Wali-ur-Rehman, Teherik-e-Taliban Pakistan second-in-command, killed in drone strike.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Government to bring 'Coal Regulatory Authority Bill', to address pricing, supply and quality issues.