Supreme Court: Voter has right to reject all candidates in polls; Orders Election Commission to include "None of the Above" option in EVMs and ballot papers.
- read more >Login To Save for Revision
- RBI governor Raghuram Rajan has been conferred on the fifth Deutsche Bank Prize for Financial Economics 2013.>Login To Save for Revision
- The Indian Newspaper Society elects Ravindra Kumar, Editor of The Statesman newspaper, as President for 2013-14. He succeeds K N Tilak Kumar of Deccan Herald.>Login To Save for Revision
- Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI), a self-regulatory body for mutual funds, appoints Sundeep Sikka as Chairman and Sandesh Kirkire as vice-chairman.>Login To Save for Revision
- Anna Hazare awarded inaugural Allard Prize for International Integrity by University of British Columbia’s Faculty of Law.>Login To Save for Revision
- Vidit Gujarathi wins bronze medal at World Junior Chess championship in Turkey.>Login To Save for Revision
- Anupam Shah promoted to be the new Chairman of EEPC (Engineering Export Promotion Council). He, former senior vice-chairman of EEPC, succeeds Aman Chadha as such.>Login To Save for Revision
- India win a consolation bronze medal in 8th Asia Cup women's hockey by defeating China even as they lost out on next year's World Cup berth.>Login To Save for Revision
- Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon wins Multimedia Award at the Miss World 2013 pageant.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- RBI governor Raghuram Rajan has been conferred on the fifth Deutsche Bank Prize for Financial Economics 2013.