India to launch its indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant (40,000-tonne carrier) from the Cochin Shipyard on August 12, 2013;
Will only be fifth nation after America, Russia, UK and France to manufacture and operate a 40,000 tonne carrier.
>Login To Save for Revision
- Government to amend "Wildlife Protection Act 1972" to give it more teeth; Introduces Amendment Bill in Rajya Sabha.>Login To Save for Revision
- India has had trade deficits with 80 countries in 2012-13 cycle; top 5 countries are China, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait.>Login To Save for Revision
- Srilanka commissions Chinese-funded Colombo port project meant to enhance and modernise the port's capability; Its built on 85:15 partnership in favor of China.>Login To Save for Revision
- Argentine Del Porto clinches Washington Open beating John Isner of US by 3-6, 6-1, 6-2. Its his 15th ATP title in his career.>Login To Save for Revision
- Tiger Woods wins Bridgestone Invitational for eighth time.>Login To Save for Revision
- S Jaishankar, India's ambassador to China, selected to be next ambassador to US.
Most Popular Stories
Latest TidbidsLike us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- Government to amend "Wildlife Protection Act 1972" to give it more teeth; Introduces Amendment Bill in Rajya Sabha.