Arvind Mahankali continued Indian dominance by winning "Scripps National Spelling bee 2013", sixth Indian-American in a row to triumph it.
- read more >Login To Save for Revision
- India and Thailand signs extradition treaty eventually concluding 20 years of hard negotiations. - read more>Login To Save for Revision
- US and China willing to set up mutual standard of behaviour for cyber and commercial espionage.>Login To Save for Revision
- Not registering FIR will invoke jail term; lodge 'Zero FIR' in case of disputed jurisdiction: center>Login To Save for Revision
- Indian-origin Devanand Sharma becomes youngest Australian ambassador, appointed envoy to Israel.>Login To Save for Revision
- Bayern Munich wins German cup; becomes first German club to seal historic treble of Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup.>Login To Save for Revision
- Punjab to host Fourth Kabaddi World cup in november, 25 nations to participate.>Login To Save for Revision
- Rami Hamdullah to be new Palestine PM.
Most Popular Stories
Like us ?
By solving 2 + 2 won't make you genius or by liking Sai Baba post won't make you successful. But if you read boring current affairs delivered by erewise then it will certainly help you crack your exams.
Erewise is a revision web portal especially designed & dedicated to students who want to make it big in the world through their academic skills and talents.
We cater to the needs of those who seek career in high offices by cracking competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking, State PCS and others by providing them with comprehensive and interactive learning contents that keep them abreast with the relevant news and events around the world in an appealing way.
Write for us
You can now write your ideas/views on the current affairs and let all others to read them by publishing them on our website.
It's a golden chance to analyse your state of preparations by writing on daily current events and reviewing response/comments received on them.
- India and Thailand signs extradition treaty eventually concluding 20 years of hard negotiations. - read more